Investment Casting Lost Wax Casting Stainless Steel Parts For Industry
Our investment casting lost wax casting components are widely used for:
We are a foundry with almost 30 rich experience in production in investment casting (lost wax casting). Our castings are widely used in Automotive and vehicles, ships and marine, railway and trains, petrochemical machinery and equipment, mining machinery and equipment, agricultural machinery and equipment, construction machinery and equipment, hardwares, valves and pumps, engine parts etc.
What We Can Do:
- Engineering Design: Which is our strong background for the production, we can give not only the drawing, but also the design solutions to help you improve the performance while save the cost. Your demand can be redesigned by our engineers, coursely you can send us the 2D drawing, 3D drawing, or a sample to us, we will draw for you.
- Tooling Make: We have our own workshop for the tooling make, which quality can be controlled well in our own factory.
- Investment Casting(Lost Wax Casting): We have complete facilities for Three kinds of investment casting/ lost wax casting processing: Sodium silicate process(water glass process), silica sol process, compound method process to keep high quality and price ratio, all three types of processing are our features, we can give you solutions after viewing your designs.
- CNC Machining: We have advanced radial driling machine, milling machine, cnc machine tools, turning machine etc to finish the secondary machining required on the OEM metal parts.
- Inspection: Quality is our culture, so we paid lots attention on this. We have Germany and Italian imported advanced equipment and also domestic leading Spectrumeters to read chemical composition of the material, also we have plenty equipment for the tensile test, impact test, elogation test, shrinkage test, hardness test etc. Also we have the inspection facilities to finish the N.D.T test:dye-penetrant test, ultrasonic test, magnetic particle test,radiography test etc.
What Castings We Can Produce:
1. Stainless Steel Parts:
- 304 SS, which is widely used in the food industry, medical equipment, mining machinery, and petrochemical equipment as the standard for cleanliness as well as corrosion resistance, normally used for housings,bodies etc.
- 304L/316L, “L” stands for low carbon, which make the material softer but more corrosion resistant for each grade of material, the material is widely used for Food & Dairy Equipment,medical equipment, Petrochemical machinery etc.
- 316 SS is know for its supperior corrosion resistance, making it ideal material for automotive, marine, petrochemical machinery, food and diary equipment.
- 410&416 series steels are high strength and very machinable. They will tend to break rather than bend under intense pressure.so this material is widely used for automotive, machine tools, food and diary equipment.
- 17-4 SS is the strongest material in Stainless Steel family and is used on those components that can not bend. Applied in military, medical and machine tools.
2. Carbon Steel Parts:
Carbon steel is one of the main materials in the current cast steel industry, which has the advantages of low cost, high wear resistance, easy preparation, and also can be heat treated to
improve its strength, ductility, and processability. Includes: Low Carbon Steel (<0.20% C), also called soft steel, it had features of low strength, low hardness and softness. Medium
Carbon Steel (0.20 to 0.50% C): because of medium strength level, the material can be widely used as building material, mechanical parts etc. High Carbon Steel (> 0.50% C): The material
can have high strength, high hardness, high elasticity and not easy to be deformed after properly heat-treated or hardened.
3. Low Alloy Steel Parts:
Alloy steel has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and strength performance is very high. Different alloys will have different properties. For e.g. molybdenum can increase
material strength; nickel increases toughness; chromium can increase temperature strength, hardness and corrosion resistance. Therefore, it can be used in the fields of engineering
machinery, loading and unloading machines, mining machinery, metallurgical machinery and construction machinery etc .
Equipment List in our precision casting foundry:
Sodium Silicate Processing Machinery:
Wax injection machines,
Shot blasting machines,
DC Arc Welding Machines,
Intermediate Frequency Induction Electric Furnace,
Box type resistance Furnace,
Silica Sol Processing Machinery:
Wax liquid treatment three-piece,
Wax injection machines,
Industrial cold water machines,
Moistening slurry machines,
Spray sand machines,
Full automatic demineralized water controller,
Crawler shot blasting machine,
Double hook shot blasting machines
Vertical Machining Center,
Cnc miling machine,
Vertical milling machine,
Cnc machine tools,
Universal radial milling machine,
Radial drilling machine,
Bow sawing machine,
Wire cutting machine tools
Inspection Equipment List from our foundry: