Why Stainless Steel casting?
Stainless Steel material includes 304,304L,316L,316, 410, 416 and 17-4, we can cast the stainless steel components per request of our clients, and we can give you some idea of how to differ the SS material.
- 304 SS, which is widely used in the food industry, medical equipment, mining machinery, and petrochemical equipment as the standard for cleanliness as well as corrosion resistance, normally used for housings,bodies etc.
- 304L/316L, “L” stands for low carbon, which make the material softer but more corrosion resistant for each grade of material, the material is widely used for Food & Dairy Equipment,medical equipment, Petrochemical machinery etc.
- 316 SS is know for its supperior corrosion resistance, making it ideal material for automotive, marine, petrochemical machinery, food and diary equipment.
- 410&416 series steels are high strength and very machinable. They will tend to break rather than bend under intense pressure.so this material is widely used for automotive,machine tools, food and diary equipment.
- 17-4 SS is the strongest material in Stainless Steel family and is used on those components that can not bend. Applied in military, medical and machine tools.
- Heat treatment
- Good precision cnc machining
- Polishing, galvanizing, nickel-plating, electroplating, chrome-plating
- Anodizing, phosphating, acid treatment
- Milling,Drilling,Broaching , Tapping
- Surface grinding, sand blasting, powder coating etc